Thursday, June 06, 2013

Spring Shower Lovebirds

Hello everyone!

Simona here with a new project for 
The Scrapping Cottage BLOG.
Today's card is showcasing beautiful CottageCutz dies from the 


I love making 3D projects out of paper and here is one of them.
I created a book with a file from SVG Cuts.
I cut the wreath out of Bo Bunny Country Garden Collection
green paper and sponged it a little bit with Distress Ink
peeled paint.


The Lovebirds were cut 3 times. I used cardstock in pastels:
green, pink and yellow. Then I used different Distress Inks
to match the cardstock colors and sponged the edges.


I also added some lace from my stash. 


Inside of the book.


I hope you enjoyed todays post.

Thank you for stopping by and
wish you all a great day!

Hugs,
Simona

The dies used:






8 comments:

Vladuška said...

Beautiful project. This book is really something special and these two birds are so cute, love it.

Mojca said...

Oh the little books looks so petty and I love the cute birds die. Hugs! Mojca

Cheryl Walker said...

Simona your book is absolutely darling!!! LOVE the birds, and the colors you used for them. Your box is way too cute, love that as well!! beautiful job with the dies hun!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Frances said...

Great project,Simona! Love the book and the way its decorated, just wonderful, hugs, Frances

Carol Hurlock said...

sSimona thi is so sweet. I love the book. Been wanting to make one for a long time. Love how you used the dies for this marvelous creation!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Kathy said...

Super cute book, Simona! I love those little birdies! Blessings! Kathy

Olena said...

Super!!! Love it! Great job, Simona!

Unknown said...

WOW! Just WOW!!!