Wednesday, June 19, 2013

CottageCutz Dakota and Daisy

 Happy Wednesday-it's hump day.  It's all down hill from here to the weekend.   Isn't Dakota and Daisy Adorable.   I just had to include that little "I Love You" shaker sentiment on this card.  I was thinking of my "dearest" when I was making it.  I don't know if you have a husband who is a hunter, but mine might shoot this card....lol  Funny thing is, my husband only got one deer last year and he got that one because it ran into the car on his way to work!!!  That was to the turn of about $5,000 worth of damage to the car, but thank goodness my husband didn't get hurt.  Oh the luck of a hunter!!!
 Dakota and Daisy are just adorable.  The Bella Spring Wreath was used in the background and the Bella Leafy Branch was used under these pretty Recollection flowers.  The card was made with the nested Spellbinders set called Elegant Labels 4.  The little "I Love You" sign is Recollection.

Thanks for stopping by today to view my creation.  Sure do appreciate it.  Have a wonderful day!  Here are the dies:

6 comments:

Vladuška said...

Dakota and Daisy are really so cute and adorable and you made great card together with all other dies.

Simko said...

SO BEAUTIFUL, Carol! Dakota and Daisy are so adorable... :). Love how you used the wreath die underneath them. Gorgeous colors too!
Hugs,
Simona

Mojca said...

Waw this is such a sweet card. Well the dear always looks pretty on a card, but not in front of a car :( hugs! Mojca

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Darling card card, and I LOVE sweet Dakota & Daisy!!! Very beautiful job!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Olena said...

Awesome!!!!So cute card!!!!! Love it!

Kathy said...

Just gorgeous Carol!!! I love Dakota and Daisy and they're so cute together on your beautiful creation! Blessings! Kathy