Sunday, June 23, 2013

CottageCutz - LOVE card


Hello Everyone!
Olena here and Today I am sharing a LOVE card I created with Beautiful 

 For my Butterfly LOVE card I used Bella Butterfly (Profile) die. First, I cut  butterfly out two times using cream cardstock, then sponged with craft ink, folded and glued together on bottom of image for 3D effect.

  
 
Next, I embossed white panel of card using embossing folder, sponge around and glued to the base white card. Then, I stamped sentiment and glued butterfly on card. Decorate card with Liquid Pearls paint.

 




For this project I used:




Thank you for looking and have a Lovely day!!!
Olena

10 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh its absolutely gorgeous, such lovely summery colours. hugs! MOjca

Simko said...

GORGEOUS, Olena! The card has such a gentle look. Great layout and use of the dies. Embossing is perfect and I love the colors.
Hugs,
Simona

Heidi said...

Beautiful butterfly, love how simple it is to make it pop with just a little color and sponging!

Unknown said...

This is absolutely beautiful!

Frances said...


Beautiful job, Olena! Love the texture and of course the cute butterfly! Hugs, Frances

Carol Hurlock said...

This is exquisite. The butterfly looks amazing against the embossing and the color is so summery and pretty.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Mary Ann said...

Gorgeous card!Love your butterfly!!!

Vladuška said...

Every time I´m impressed by your gentle touch and elegance in your card. Really beautiful.

Kathy said...

Gorgeous color and sponging! I just love it! Blessings! Kathy

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful card Olena!!! LOVE it and all the beautiful details!!
Hugs,
Cheryl