Monday, June 10, 2013

Bella Butterfly



Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all!!

Today I wanted to share the CottageCutz Bella Spring Release. On my card for today I used the Bella Butterfly and Bella Spring Corner. LOVE these new Elites from The Scrapping Cottage.



On my card I did 2 layers of the same Design Paper, then added my CottageCutz Elite Bella Spring Corners that I absolutely LOVE!! these are perfect for cards/mini albums and Layouts!!!! I cut them out using Paper Temptress's Black Leather card stock. The butterfly was also cut using Paper Temptress Nero Incandescent Black, and then the vellum. The CottageCutz LOVE tag was cut using black, and then cut again with white. I stamped a SU! sentiment on the love tag with Memento black ink. I love the clean look of this card. Very clean and simple for me.....LOL heheheehehe

Hey there is NO Ribbon on this card, SHOCKING huh???LOL 

Here are the CottageCutz Dies Used:







Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

8 comments:

Vladuška said...

Cheryl, this card is so elegant and gorgeous. You beautifully used all dies. Really great work.

Mojca said...

Waw the butterfly looks so gorgeous and the card is really elegant. Hugs! Mojca

Kathy said...

Beautiful CAS card, Cheryl! I love these Bella dies, so delicate! I am shocked...no ribbon! Blessings! Kathy

Olena said...

WOW!!! Very Beautiful card, Cheryl! Great job! Olena

Frances said...

Beautiful and elegant card Cheryl! Great job! Hugs, Frances.

Simko said...

Beautiful card, Cheryl! Love the colors and the Elites CottageCutz dies used. You placed them so well on your card. Have a great Monday...
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just splendid Cheryl. Love the colors you chose. The softness of the gray against the black is marvelous.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here by a
different page and thought I might as well check
things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
Look forward to exploring your web page for a second time.


Also visit my webpage - childcare fullerton