Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Strawberries and Bella Spring Wreath


Hello Ladies. Today I'm presenting you Scrapping Cottage Spring Strawberries die together with Bella Spring Wreath die. I made a pocket card in which I added little gift package with different seeds.


In nature, sun colored the fruits, but in my craft room Distress Inks are perfect for that. Springtime strawberries die is another die from the last Scrapping Cottage release and you have to admit, it is beautiful. And this is how it looks like, when package is out of pocket: 


This project is actually a birthday present for my good friend and here you can see how the whole present looks like. In the big package is a scarf.


Have a great day!

Vladka


8 comments:

Simko said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS, Vladka! Your friend is going to be very happy to get this... :). I love the colors and how you combined the strawberry die with the wreath.
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

My mouth is watering just thinking of strawberries Vladka!!! lol Your creation is just exquisite. Love the lacy doily and strawberries together. Just beautiful.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Mojca said...

Waw simply stunning Vladka! Such a lovely present. hugs! MOjca

Frances said...

Great project! Love your design, lovely gift idea! Hugs Frances

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful Vladka!!! I see we both did use the strawberry die today...hehehee how funny, but its a beautiful die cut! Love how you used it, and I am sure you will be making many other beautiful gifts with this die!!
Hugs to you,
Cheryl

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Great project! Olena

Kathy said...

Wow, Vladka, this is gorgeous! I love the vintage look of this! Blessings! Kathy

Heidi said...

Oh my these are beautiful as well....