Saturday, June 08, 2013

Bella Spring Tree

Hello, Vladka here with you today. I hope you have a great day!


I love tree motives and I have several tree dies from Scrapping Cottage, but none of them is so delicate and gentle as Bella Spring Tree. Trees help us breathe, they give us shadow or they can be umbrellas when raining.  If trees could talk they would have a lot of stories to tell, also some love stories:

 
First I didn't know how to place my die cut and when I was turning the paper around and around, I came up with idea to make rhombus out of it. Then, I cut out the tree one more time and used some part of it, like branches in the inside of the card, which looks like this:

8 comments:

Simko said...

Your card is beautiful, Vladka! Nice colors and great placement of the tree. Also like the inside of the card and stitching gives that final touch to the card.
Hugs,
Simona

Mojca said...

What a gorgeous card Vladka! I love the sewing on your card and the tree die is so so pretty. hugs! Mojca

Kathy said...

Beautiful card, Vladka! So soft and serene! I love that tree die in the monotone! Blessings! Kathy

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Vladka!! Love the tree, and love how you used it on the inside as well!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
hugs,
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

Just gorgeous Vladka. How pretty that tree looks and I am smitten with your stitching. So pretty.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Lisa aka Raining said...

Beautiful card! Love the tree!!!

Olena said...

Super cool idea!!!!! Great job! Olena

Unknown said...

I love the stitching you did on this! Beautiful card!