Saturday, June 22, 2013

Springtime Bluebell Flowers


Happy Saturday! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Kathy with you and today I have a card using CottageCutz's Springtime Bluebell Flowers and Butterfly Mini Dies.



These flowers are so pretty and delicate! I cut them out with Solar White Cardstock by Neenah and colored them with VersaMagic Chalk Inks and makeup applicators. Very easy to do and looks pretty against the white embossed background using the Scrollwork EF by Cuttlebug. The butterfly was done the same way and shaped a little. I love this little die!

Here's a closeup of the flowers and butterfly.




These are the dies I used:





9 comments:

Simko said...

So BEAUTIFUL, Kathy! The Springtime Bluebell Flowers die is so pretty and delicate and appears so well on the white embossed background. Love the colors, little butterfly, pretty bow and the sentiment.
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

Super gorgeous Kathy. So soft and delicate. Like a breath of fresh air. Just beautiful.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Cheryl Walker said...

BEAUTIFUL card Kathy!! I love the soft colors, and the beautiful bluebells!!! Hope you have a wonderful weeekend!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Mary Ann said...

AWESOME!!!Beautiful card!!!

Lori Aragon said...

This is REALLY REALLY beautiful!!!

Olena said...

Beautiful card!

Heidi said...

I have been looking at this bluebell die and now I am thinking I MUST get it. This is beautiful and could be used for so many occasions.

Heidi said...

I have been looking at this bluebell die and now I am thinking I MUST get it. This is beautiful and could be used for so many occasions.

Vladuška said...

So gentle and nice. Beautiful card.