Monday, June 03, 2013

Bella Spring Tulips card


Hello Everyone!


  Olena here and Today I am sharing a card I created with beautiful Bella Spring  CottageCutz Collections. 


For my Tulip card I used Bella Spring Tulips die. First, I made embossing frame, using Embossing Folder and white cardstock. Then, I cut out oval shape using red and cream cardstock. Next, I cut Bella Tulips out, sponged and  glued to red oval and cream.  All ovals I added to Embossing Frame using foam tape. I, also, added  ribbon on Tulips image and embellishments to card front as shown in picture above.




For this project I used:
 


HAVE A Wonderful Day. Olena



7 comments:

Simko said...

Absolutely stunning, Olena!
Hugs,
Simona

Vladuška said...

Olena, another beauty made by you. So gentle and nice. Beautiful card.

Mojca said...

Waw really gorgeous colour combination and the bow looks ever so pretty. hugs! Mojca

Cheryl Walker said...

Olena your card is absolutely stunning hun!! Love how you did the Bella spring tulips, they are beautiful!! Love the embossing too!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Kathy said...

Olena, this is gorgeous! Beautiful sponging against the red! Blessings! Kathy

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love how pretty that die looks on the card!