Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Springtime Strawberries and Victorian Window

Beautiful morning everyone!

It's Simona with you today, showcasing  a card
made with beautiful CottageCutz dies:


I cut the strawberries and the window out of white cardstock
and colored/sponged them with Distress inks:
pumice stone, peeled paint, antique linen, fired brick,
barn door and mustard seeds.


For the picture behind the victorian window I used
Graphic 45 paper - Secret Garden.


White background was dry embossed with a brick
folder and sponged with pumice stone distress ink.
I used white gel pen to hand draw some lines and added
some white half pearls.


Hope you feel inspired.

Thank you for looking and have a 
lovely day!

Hugs,
Simona

The dies used:



6 comments:

Mojca said...

OMG I just want to eat the strawberries of the card :)))) Gorgeous! Hugs! MOjca

Kathy said...

Just gorgeous! I love the strawberries and the window...beautifully put together! Blessings! Kathy

Frances said...

So pretty! Love the wonderful texture that make the background for the gorgeous dies. hugs, Frances.

Vladuška said...

Interesting combination of both dies, I like it. Great view through the window :) and strawberries are really like the real one.

Carol Hurlock said...

How sweet your card is Simona. I love how you accented the windows with the pretty strawberries. So summery and beautiful.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Cheryl Walker said...

awww Simona, I love how you used the beautiful strawberries with the beautiful window. You did an amazing job on your card, and I LOVE the entire look!!!! Beautiful job as always hun!!
Hugs,
Cheryl