Sunday, June 16, 2013

Spring Treehouse


Beautiful Sunday morning everyone!

Simona here with a new project...
I made a fun "New Home" card with 


I cut the die out of white, lighter green, darker green
and dark brown cardstock. I used distress inks
to distress the edges and color the white pieces.


Then I glued the house and the tree together. For the
pieces on top I used 3D glue foam squares.


The background was stamped with Hero Arts stamp.


For the key I used CottageCutz Ornate Key (Mini). 
I cut the key once out of white carstock and
once out of browh cardstock and stuck both pieces together,
leaving a tiny border on one side.


I also used white gel pen, some green rhinestones and
tiny white half pearls to embellish the card. 
As always the CottageCutz dies could be used in so many different  ways.

Thank you for looking!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Hugs,
Simona


7 comments:

Mojca said...

What a perfect summery card! Gorgeous die. hugs! Mojca

Frances said...

Great job, Simona!
Hugs
Frances

Kathy said...

So cute Simona! Perfect for a new home card! Love how you used the die! Blessings! Kathy

Vladuška said...

iiiiiii, this is so sweet and nice. Love it. The tree with house is great.

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww I LOVE your Treehouse Simona, its absolutely darling!! Love your card and the layout you used.You always do such a beautiful job hun!!! LOVE it!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!! Hugs to you,
Cheryl

Olena said...

WOW! Very beautiful card! Love it. Olena

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just adorable. I love the little key too. That is the perfect embellishment to congratulate someone on their new home. Just beautiful Simona.
Bear Hugs,
Carol