Thursday, June 20, 2013

Just Ducky



Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to all! Today I'm sharing the darling CottageCutz lil' Waddles Duck today. She is just too CUTE!!!!!


I cut her (Waddles)out using white card stock, and then colored her with copics. Next I added some pearls to her clothing and boots. For the corners, I used the CottageCutz Bella Spring Corners cut in black. For the sentiment I used the CottageCutz Love tags, and cut it 2 times to get the black and pink.

CottageCutz Dies Used & LINKED for easy finding:




 The design Paper is from The Girls Paperie/Paper Girl, and its one of my many favorites! I added some pink gems, Really Reasonable Ribbon, and a WOC flower.
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

8 comments:

Mojca said...

What a cute little card, love the design. hugs! MOjca

Vladuška said...

iii, what a cute duck :) This is so sweet and adorable, Cheryl.

Kathy said...

This is SO adorable, Cheryl!!! Love the colors and that duck is too cute! Blessings! Kathy

Simko said...

Your card is GORGEOUS and the ducky is so ADORABLE, Cheryl! I love the colors, stitching, layout and all the dies used. You used them so well together!
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

Now that's just precious Cheryl. I love how you did the nice dark contrast with the pastel colors. It's just beautiful.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!SOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!Love DUCKY!!!

Olena said...

WOW!!!! Love it! This Ducky is so-so cute! great job! Olena

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, is this ever so cute!
I was looking at her when i placed an order last week and wish I has added her! LOL.....well she will certainly be on the next one now that I have seen how cute you made her!!

those pearls on her boots and coat are just to die for!!

you really out did yourself on this one!!