Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Home is where the heart is...

Hi, happy day to you all!
I have created a new card showcasing some 
wonderful CottageCutz dies.
Here I used the lovely CottageCutz Spring Treehouse
and CottageCutz Oval doily.
Take a look:

This is a side-step style card, you can find
a tutorial on how it's made, Here.


This is the die I used:


Other materials used are American Crafts - 
5th & Frolic Collection papers,
sentiment was cutout from one of the papers,
flowers ribbon by Tim Holtz,
butterfly from Michael's stores.

Happy crafting!
Hugs, 







7 comments:

Simko said...

Beautiful side step card, Frances! I love your tree, it's so pretty! I also like the lovely papers you used on the card and the sentiment.
Hugs,
Simona

Mojca said...

What a cute step card! Great use of dies. Hugs! Mojca

Carol Hurlock said...

Perfect fold to showcase this tree house die. Your card is so cute. I love the little lace and rose too.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Mary Ann said...

Love it!SOOOO VERY CUTE!Love the tree house!!!

Vladuška said...

Very interesting card shape and this die is really special.

Kathy said...

So cute, Frances! Perfect style card for the treehouse! Blessings! Kathy

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely DARLING treehouse card!!! I LOVE it!!! beautiful job hun!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl