Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Springtime Strawberries


Happy Wednesday everyone!

Kathy here with you and today I have a card using one of the new CottageCutz Dies from the Spring Showers Release called Springtime Strawberries.





I just LOVE this strawberry die, it's so cute! I used red, green, and white cardstock to cut out the pieces and inked and shaped them a bit. They were then arranged around the oval from the Oval Doily & Frame Die with a stamped sentiment. I love how these stand out against the white embossed background with the red card base and ribbon.

These are the dies I used:



 
 

10 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw this is sooooo summery! really gorgeous white-read combinations and the strawberry's look divine. hugs! Mojca

Vladuška said...

you are right, this strawberry die is really cute, I like it too and you made beautiful card out of it.

nbuston said...

Beautiful! Love the white and red--striking. May I ask where the embossing frame came from?

Simko said...

Gorgeous card, Kathy! I love the embossed white background and reach red and green color used for the beautiful strawberry die.
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

Thank you ladies!

nbuston, the embossing folder is called Scrollwork by Cuttlebug.

Blessings!

Kathy

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful Kathy!!1 I too LOVE the strawberry die. I am getting ready to use it again, its absolutely too SWEET!!! Love your beautiful card hun!!Yes it does look beautiful against the white embossed background.
Hugs,
Cheryl

Olena said...

SUPER!!!! I love this die! And card is Beautiful! Olena

Carol Hurlock said...

Kathy that is gorgeous. I have been enjoying the abundant flow of strawberries since early spring coming through the supermarket. This is just darling. Love the embossing.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful!Love the die!

Unknown said...

Love it!