Friday, June 07, 2013

CottageCutz Quackers & Quack Notepad w/Pencil



Hello everyone,

Today's Post is a Notepad I created.
 I used the SWEET CottageCutz Quackers & Quack and the Matching CottageCutz Spring Showers Border. I love these DARLING dies!!! I cut Quackers & Quack out with Yellow card stock, then distressed them with yellow ink. Next I colored their other pieces with Orange, and Yellow copics. Glued to together and then used a pen for their eyes. 

For the Border-
I cut the border out in white. Then colored each item with copics except for the umbrella and the boots. Those I used  the same coordinating design paper and cut them out. Love the look of the border. Next I used Viva Pearl Pen to add the white dots.

These New CottageCutz can be found in the Spring Showers Release


For the inside I added a notepad, and a pencil. This would be great to keep on a desk, or even your work area to write down notes, or reminders.


I used the CottageCutz Oval & Doily Die for the sentiment , and dusted the edges with ink. For under the border, I added some Vintage Lace. Lastly I added a Bow using Really Reasonable Ribbon, and then some buttons.

CottageCutz I used:





Thank you for looking and have a Lovely Day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

9 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh this is so cute and just love the pencil idea and the bow is really neat. Hugs! Mojca

Simko said...

I love your SWEET card/notepad, Cheryl! The ducks are so adorable and the colors you chose are perfect. I also love the little touches with viva white pen, ribbon and buttons. Love the look of paper piecing on the border die. Beautiful work!
Hugs,
Simona

Janice W. said...

This is adorable Cheryl!

Kathy said...

Super cute idea, Cheryl, and those ducks are so adorable! Love how you put all the dies together! Blessings! Kathy

Olena said...

OMG! This is so-so adorable project!!! Love it! Olena

Carol Hurlock said...

Cheryl this is just darling. Love how you used that Viva Pen to embellish the boots and umbrella on that sweet die. It looks like pearls. Those ducks are just adorable and compliment the sentiment you used. This just warms my heart. Love it.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Lisa aka Raining said...

Cheryl you do such a great job with the cute style dies! Love this adorable creation!

Vladuška said...

This is so cute and beautiful.

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable!