Sunday, October 02, 2011

Spooky Lantern Tree Card & Video

Hello everyone and Happy Sunday to you all! I cant believe we are already in October WOW!!! The time just seems to be flying by!  
Today I wanted to share a card I made using the Cottage Cutz Halloween Collection & a Video!
A couple of weeks back I had promised to share how I did my tree in the Halloween Mini Album, so today I'm sharing a Airbrushing Video with you :) I do hope you enjoy todays video.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Halloween Collection from The Scrapping Cottage, these Cottage Cutz are soooo DARLING!!! :)
Cottage Cutz Used:
 Copic Colors:
E29,E57(for the tree)
Y15,Y38,YR09(for the door and windows)
G28(Grass)
100 Black

Here is a picture of the inside of my card
The Design Paper I used is from My Little Shoebox Trick Or Treat Collection

My Airbrushing Video on the Lantern Tree!


thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

TristanzNina said...

Enjoyed the video! thanks! now I reaaly want to start air brushing with my copics!

Lorie said...

Very nice, Cheryl!! Great tutorial. I know I under utilize my airbrushing system, and your work with it is sure inspiring me to try it more. Thanks so much for the tips!!!

Pearl said...

fabulous details as always , Cheryl !!