Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Haunting !


Hello from Sunny Singapore once again , everyone ! 
Trust you've had a great time soaking in all the Halloween 
inspiration that we've been featuring for the past month. 

For my card today, I wanted to create a ghoulish scene 
and wanted to see what would come out 
when I combined the following 2 dies : 


I used white cardstock to die cut the 3 ghouls and
 inked up 2 bats with distress ink in purple for a pop of color . 
The Haunted House border was diecut using self adhesive cardstock.
I've used patterned papers here from My Little Shoebox's Trick or Treat line. 
 Definitely simple and easy to create a new scene each time 
with different die combinations in our Halloween release

I can't wait to see more sneak peeks with our second Christmas Release  
here on our blog in the following days ! 
Do keep a close eye 
and I'll be back with Christmas projects the next time ! 
Can't wait ! ;)  






2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh I wish halloween wasn't so close, I so want that spooky house but gotta wait till next year.

Unknown said...

Love your cute, spooky cards!
hugs,
Gini