Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Harvests

Hello Cottage Cutz fans!
Today I have a few cards to share with you.  They were inspired by things that remind me of fall or of summer's end.

  Nothing says the end of summer like giant sunflowers.  The sunflowers were cut from the Mouse with Sunflowers die and the rooster was stamped with a Cottage Impressions rubber stamp.

A lot of people can some of their fall harvests.  I know jelly isn't canned in the fall but that is what the jars reminded me of.

Finally, apple pie is definitely a Fall treat.  Apple pie or caramel apples.  YUM!!  I hope you are all enjoying a beautiful  Fall!  I used  the Oven Mitt and Stuff die for this card also.

Hugs and smiles,
Janice


5 comments:

Paulette S said...

What sweet Fall cards Janice, love all the die cuts and gingham. That last cared makes me want to get out ingredients and start making pie. =D

Unknown said...

Loving those little jars of jam. Super sweet!!!!

Unknown said...

What cute projects for fall!
hugs,
Gini

Bonnie said...

how in the world do you get the cream and sugar cottage cutz out after you cut them. there is foam on back and no holes underneath it. i spent $25 dollars and cant get it out. thank you.

Vladuška said...

Bonnie, I think you used the foam the wrong way - it has to be on the front side. Please, check this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QITRPrbxi4g