Friday, October 14, 2011

Boo To You


I'm so excited to share my card double z fold card with you today...I LOVE IT!!!  I really am never sure what a project is going to be when I start and I sure was happy to see how this one came to life.  The puppy is just to cute.  I've attached him with twine where he will pull up and wish you a "BOO" but he won't come all the way out and get lost.  Nothing any sadder than a lost puppy, LOL.


Once you untie the bow a Happy Halloween sentiment is ready to greet you. 



Here are all the dies that are a must to make this card...be sure to scoop yours up as I hear they are selling out.






Hugs,








2 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is so cute! I love how the dog pop's up out of the pumpkin to view his greeting. Brilliant!

Angelica - Market Street Stamps said...

This is adorable!!! Great card and I love how you incorporated all those shapes! PERFECT!