Sunday, October 23, 2011

Nativity Angel Christmas Tag

Good Morning Scrapping Cottage Friends!

Angelica here, and today I have a sweet and fun way to use the soon-to-be-released Cottage Cutz Christmas dies from The Scrapping Cottage!

I have so many awesome ideas for these Nativity characters, especially since my 3 1/2 year old daughter is starting to really enjoy Bible stories, learning about Christmas, and why we celebrate it. 

The first idea I'll be showcasing from this Nativity Angel set is a gift tag that has limitless possibilities! I took the die cut angel and colored her with Copic markers. I loved that she was just the perfect size for this small, arched tag.



I went ahead and cut out two tag shapes - one in a pink cardstock and the other in a transparent vellum. I stamped a music background stamp over the vellum in Memento London Fog ink. I wanted the music to be noticeable - but subtle, so grey ink was the perfect choice.

I finished the tag off in pretty Lemondrop and Blossom twine.

Have you seen this sweet die yet? It's being released soon, and you can still get it at  great pre-order price!


Here are all the dies in the release - I LOVE them all!!!




I hope you enjoyed today's project and you're inspired to go out and create your own Cottage Cutz tags! They give SO much life and dimension to a regular ol' gift tag! :)

Angelica 

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love the little angel...very cute.

Unknown said...

What a sweet angel! Looks great!
hugs,
Gini