Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Jack-O-Joke


Today I'm sharing my Jack-O-Joke card with you. "What did the Momma Jack-O-Lantern say to the baby Jack-O-Lantern.....Cut it out. "  I always love to have fun and find humor in everything, and this is my silly sense of humor coming out with this card. The punch line is hidden with a tag that hides behind the pumpkins and can be pulled out when you're ready to find out the answer.



I used the Trick or Treat Puppy die for the Momma Pumpkin. The baby pumpkin is from Spooky Treats which is one of the My Little Shoebox dies that coordinate with their paper collections.  Just a great pairing. 



Have a great rest of the week and I hope I brought a smile to your face.


3 comments:

Pearl said...

very cute , Lorie!!

Barbara said...

Very creative. Love the card and what a cute joke. My 8 year old granddaughter is in the joke telling stage so will be sure to share this one with her!!

Lorie said...

Very cute, and it definitely brought a smile to my face!!