Wednesday, October 19, 2011

We interrupt this fall....

...to bring you a "Sneak Peek" of The Scrapping Cottage Christmas release #2!!! Yes, there is another Christmas release coming and we have the dies to prove it :)
One of my favorites is the Eskimo w/Igloo 4x4 die. Isn't he cute??

I made a door hanger out of him. I simple cut out a rectangular shape and used a die to cut a circle for the doorknob and then cut a slit for easy use. Do you think if I had my door shut with this on the outside that people would get the hint to leave me alone??? I hate it when I finally get a chance to take a little nap and someone comes in and wakes me up or the phone rings...
I used MLS letter stickers for my "Chillin Out"
So be watching this coming week for the Design Teams Sneak Peeks as we lead up to the Christmas release #2.
P.S. - I'm glad it's still fall :)
Kay

2 comments:

Barbara said...

WHAT AN ADORABLE DOORKNOB HANGER. CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE WHAT ELSE WILL BE IN THE 2ND RELEASE.
GREAT JOB

Unknown said...

Your Eskimo is just too cute! Love the sparkly details!
hugs,
Gini