Thursday, October 27, 2011

We interrupt this Christmas Season...

For a little Halloween treat. Haven't the projects this week been amazing??? The new Christmas dies are simply beyond precious and I hope you've all grabbed a few of your favorites.

Erika Taylor here today to share with you my favorite Halloween Die. The Elegant Witch Legs die really has a tonne of options. From Witch to Barbie and everything in between. I've paired this great die up with my favorite Halloween paper collection this season. The Oct 31st line from Fancy Pants. I love the colors and the distressed look they have. I added a few small marker doodles to the skirt and the boots and then a layer of Helmar Crackle Medium to the skirt. This is the final product. I hope you like it.







Don't forget there is a new challenge here on the Cottage Blog. Use frames!!! If you don't have a frame die, create one using small pieces from other dies. You could win a gift certificate!!! You can find the challenge HERE

Until next time
Toodles
Erika Taylor






1 comment:

Lorie said...

Great card, Erika! That paper is awesome, and looks wonderful with that die!!