Saturday, October 22, 2011

Halloween Peeker Candy Tube

Hello everyone and Happy Saturday to all! Cheryl here with a sweet Pumpkin Peeker Halloween Candy Tube that i made using the DARLING Cottage Cutz Dies.
Right now im laid up in bed after i had my ankle surgery, I had 2 plates and lots of screws put in to hold my ankle in place.Next week i get my stitches out and hard cast put on, woohooo!!!!  So while im in bed ive been starting to slowly craft this week and it feels sooo good!!!!

I wanted to use the sweet frog from the Cauldron Peekers Cottage Cutz and the pumpkin from the Trick or Treat Puppy Cottage Cutz.

For my frog i cut him out using a light green card stock, and then black for his hat, and orange for his moon. The purple band was white, and i just colored it.

The pumpkin was dusted using the tim holtz ink and a duster, i do have a video on how to do this technique here.

The tubes i bought out of the bead section at the craft store and used it for the candy instead. I added some funky halloween lace to the back of my cottage cutz piece, and then hot glued to the tube.

for the top of the tube I tied on the polka dot ribbon and then added a double bow to it. lastly i added a pumpkin sticker to my bow.

I hope you enjoyed todays post with using the Cottage Cutz Halloween collection found here. Have a lovely day!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Paulette S said...

This is adorable. I love Halloween stuff. Whom ever is bring you stuff to craft in bed is a dear. Get well soon.

Heidi said...

Oh my goodnesss cheryl this is so darned cute.

Lori said...

Adorable and to think you did this while in bed laid up...girl you rock!!! Hope you're starting to feel better. Hugs

Unknown said...

Awww Cheryl - this is so cute! Watch out when you get out of that bed!
hugs,
Gini