Monday, October 17, 2011

Scrapping Cottage Challenge #6

Hello everyone, Erika Taylor here today with a late October Challenge. I do apologize for my tardiness and I hope that all the Cottage Cutz/Scrappers Cottage Fans understand and forgive me. We have had a bad bout of Pneumonia in our home that has really put the strain on things. But brighter days ahead and the first bit of bright news is Septembers winner. Random.org selected this one, and I couldn't agree more.

Here are your random numbers:

9

Timestamp: 2011-10-16 00:32:52 UTC

#9 is Barbara. Congratulations to you, Barbara! You've won a $25.00 gift certificate to The Scrapping Cottage. Please email scrappingcottage@cox.net to claim your prize.

Now onto this months challenge. I'm absolutely loving the frames from Scrapping Cottage and this month I challenge you to create a project using Frames. You can use any Cottage Cutz die from any season or collection. I've got a Halloween card and a Christmas Card using this beautiful frame.




For these card I used the  Gothic Frame w/Witch. This frame is so ornate, yet works so well with Vintage and Grunge designs.

Now lets see your frame creations.Just add your project below using the InLinkz tool and remember to use Cottage Cutz dies to win!!!






2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh bummer, got my first order and of course, no frames ordered. I do have one on my christmas list though so look forward to what I see with this challenge as ideas for me.

Unknown said...

Don't be afraid to create a frame using die pieces!!!