Monday, September 12, 2011

Halloween Mini Album & Video

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all! Today I'm super excited to share my 1st completed Halloween Album!
My Chipboard Mini House Halloween Album was designed for The Scrapping Cottage using the Halloween release Cottage Cutz die's from the Halloween release, and they are all sooo DARLING! I really had a lot of fun designing this album. 
Most design paper is from My Little Shoebox and so are the Alphabet Stickers as well :)

These are the 1st set of pages on the inside :)
I LOVE designing albums, and this one I have to say was SUPER FUN! I love Halloween and just LOVE all the Cottage Cutz Halloween Dies that were just released here.
Dies I used:

2nd Set of pages
3rd set of pages

I tied my album together with Satin Ribbon and added bows to the ties, most of the ribbon I used is from RRR. I also used the fringed trim that was sent to me in a swap.

The tree I airbrushed with Copics & used Silver Lustre Card Stock.I will try to do a video to show how fun and easy this was to do.

Tags are super fun to make and I LOVE dusting the edges, I think I forgot to mention that in my video below. I did dust the edges of the Happy Halloween tag too.

Back side of album

My Youtube Video showing my album!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Absolutely stunning, Cheryl! I love, love, love everything about your album!!!

Pearl said...

oh wow ! awesome job, Cheryl !!! SUPER LOVE !!!!

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

This is the cutest Halloween mini book!!!! Love it!!

Heidi said...

wow those are so cute cheryl, I love all the wonderful dies they carry. So cute.

Unknown said...

Very cute mini, Cheryl!
hugs,
Gini