Friday, July 15, 2011

You're Just Ducky!!

 Good day, and greetings from Green Bay, WI!  I'm here visiting with our friends at Peachy Keen Stamps, and enjoying the break from the HOT Missouri weather.  It's a cool and comfortable 72 degrees here in Green Bay, and boy, am I loving it!!!  I thought that since I'm making this post from Peachy Keen headquarters that it would be fitting to use one of the adorable Cottage Cutz dies designed by Kathy Jakopovich of Peachy Keen Stamps.  For this card, I used the Duck with Egg, and Duck Accessories dies.  I cut the pieces with white card stock, and colored them with my Copic markers.  All I needed to finish this card was some bling around the goggles and on the inner tube, some ribbon, and a few sparkles on the water.  Now I've got a cute little card ready to go for someone whom I think is "Just Ducky".  :-)
Wishing  you a beautiful day, a blessed weekend, and lots and lots of happy scrapping and stamping!  




7 comments:

Barbara said...

What an adorable card!! I will take your example and make a card for a special friend who's reply when I ask, "How are you" is always "Just Ducky".

sonyaeverding said...

I love this card. It is absolutely adorable......

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww your card is DARLING!!!!! Enjoy the cool weather :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Glora said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!! I think it is just DUCKY that you are visiting the Peachy headquarters. Have a blast! Love ya bunches! Hugs- Glora

Pearl said...

What fun you're having ! adorable card indeed ! wonderful how you've colored Ducky !

Unknown said...

Lorie, this little ducky is so stinkin' cute! I'm so glad to be on this team with you and am looking forward to seeing more of your inspiration!
hugs,
Gini

Angelica Suarez said...

Absolutely adorable, Lorie! I especially love those sweet water droplets! You always do such a fabulous job of making everything you touch look so realistic!! Hugs and love, Angelica