Friday, July 22, 2011

Got Laundry??

I just got back from a scrapbook retreat where I was able to enjoy a few days away in the country scrapping my heart away. Now that I'm home and back to reality I had to put away all that stuff so I had room to create my post for today.
I chose to work with the MLS Laundry Line 4x4 die today. It's so cute and detailed and I love the way this turned out, although my bow wasn't cooperating in my pictures....


There are lots of parts and pieces which give this die so much detail. I used the MLS Sew Cute papers which are double sided, so I was able to use this pink dotted paper for my background.
Hope you enjoy your Friday and get some scrappy time this weekend.




4 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Kay your card is perfect for a thank you card! I love the design on this, and how you used the design paper for the dress and the background dp :) Beautiful job hun!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Janice W. said...

Beautiful card Kay!

Pearl said...

Just adorable , Kay ! love how you've colored all the little details !

Karen said...

This card turned out really nice, Kay. Good job!!!!! :)