Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"Sew" Sweet & Masculine and Feminine

I have a super cute project from one of our new Design Team members who couldn't wait till her day to post to show her first project. Cheryl Walker got her new dies in the mail and went right to work and wanted to show this card - it's "sew" cute don't you think?? This is from the new
Thanks for sharing this with us today Cheryl!



I'm doing a little masculine and a little feminine today for my post. I used the lawn mower die from last years Summer release and the Grass Border die from the Flower Power release to make this card for my brother-in-law who has a birthday this week. I saw this cute little lawn mower pun on Split Coaster Stampers and just had to use it! (We're setting up a gallery on Split Coast Stampers so be sure to check it out.)

For my feminine card I used the same die (Flower w/stem) that Barry used yesterday to create his projects and I almost made mine a poppy as well, glad I chose to make mine pink to show you different ways to use the same die. I also used the Circle w/eyelets die for my sentiment and just trimmed off the top for a different look.
Hope you like these projects today and be sure to stay tuned for some sneak peeks of our upcoming release as well as the My Little Shoebox dies.
Have a great day!
Kay

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Great project and I can see why Cherly could not wait to post hers.
I like it when the design team is not afraid to use the same dies as their team members. Great minds think alike!!!!

Janice W. said...

Cheryl did a fantastic job with her card!

The sentiment for the mower is perfect, and your final card is beautiful! Great stuff!

Pearl said...

adorable creations , Cheryl & Kay !! love the sentiment with the lawn mower card,

Lorie said...

Awesome creations, ladies! Cheryl and Kay, you both did a beautiful job!!!

Unknown said...

All of these are great cards! The mower card is a terrific guy card (something I always struggle with!)Great job, ladies!
hugs,
Gini

Unknown said...

Love these, Cheryl & Kay! That lawnmower is so cute, I need that one! - Angelica :)