Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ready for the Journey


Hi, My name is Lori and I am a happy fun loving Southern girl who lives in Western North Carolina.  I’m blessed to have two precious little boys who are the light of my life, fun as they are, they do exhaust me.   I’m truly in love with my family and God and feel so blessed everyday to have been given this great life.  I adore crafting and have always been involved in the arts in one form or another…I started with pottery in high school,  moved to metal in college and then switched to paper crafting 10 years ago when my first son was born.  I still love to incorporate metal and other mediums into my paper crafting every chance I can get.  One of the things I love the most about my life is where I live….right next door to my best friend, my sister Gini.  We share a passion for scrapping and look forward to tomorrow because you’ll get to meet her then, she’s the best.  We are so thrilled to be able to share this design team experience together…what a journey it will be.

Today I created this lovely little circle card using  Pink Peony Flower and Ornate Circle Frame dies and  The Made with Love stamp set.  I adore making handmade flowers and the Peony die was so much fun to work with. 

Remember to stay tuned tomorrow for Gini’s post…her project is adorable!!!! It’s a must see. 
Hugs,





Lori Williams Leng



8 comments:

Janice W. said...

Your card is so pretty! How wonderful that you and your sister live right next to each other and get to play together! Welcome to the team!

Unknown said...

I love this card! and I can tell you it is even more gorgeous in person! So glad to be on this team with you!
love,
Gini

Joanne said...

Welcome Lori to the team. We are so happy to have you. Your card is so pretty! I just love those flowers!!

Angelica Suarez said...

This is such a pretty and elegant card! So glad to be designing with such talented people!

Lorie said...

Absolutely stunning, Lori! The rich, colors are just gorgeous!!

Pearl said...

oh what fun that you & Gini are on the same DT here & live next door to each other !!!

fab card ! love the details !

Barbara said...

Welcome, we are almost neighbors since I live in eastern part of Virginia. Look forward to your creations for inspiration. How wonderful to have a crafting sister next door.

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful card Lori!!! Love the design :) You and Gini are soooo lucky to live next door to each other, how fun!! I bet you 2 get to craft often :)

Love you card hun!!
hugs,
Cheryl