Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hello from Sunny Singapore !

Hello,everyone from Sunny Singapore !!! 
Good to see you ( & how I wish I could too ! lol ) 
I'm excited to have my first post here as a new DT Member - 
For today , I'm giving a quick introduction of myself.


My name is Pearl , mommy to 2 wonderful kiddos - Deborah, 16 and John Ross ,13,
 living on the sunny little island of Singapore .
I first started scrapbooking after my wedding in 1993 , 
without using any acid free products .
There were very few acid free products available then here . 
Needless to say , that album is now yellow with age !
After the birth of my daughter in 1995, I started cardmaking via punchart and acquired the tools , punches and papers in the hopes that they would be useful for my kids at the right age. 
Well, I’m still the main user of all that product and tools today !

 From 2006, onwards ,there was such a shift in products available in the papercraft industry and I started using more scrapbooking products in my cardmaking. Magazines and on-line galleries were full of inspiration, so by October 2006 I started scrapbooking again and have never looked back since.
At this point in time, I consider myself very much a cardmaking scrapper. 
Cardmaking being my first love in papercrafting.

I'm so looking forward to sharing my Scrapping Cottage Cutz creations
 with you in the very near future. 
And I'm so thrilled to be designing alongside 
with this fabulously talented group of DT members. 
Thank you so much Scrapping Cottage for this awesome opportunity ! 





6 comments:

TristanzNina said...

Hello Sunny Singapore!! Pearl I look forward to seeing your designs! Singapore is one of my favorite places to visit! Good Luck!

Cheryle

Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janice W. said...

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your work!

Joanne said...

Welcome Pearl! We are excited to have you. I know you are going to have a lot of fun with this great team full of talent!

Unknown said...

Pearl, it's nice to meet you! I'm looking forward to being on this team with you. Can't wait to see all of the wonderful creations you will come up with.
hugs,
Gini

Angelica Suarez said...

Looking forward to creating alongside you Pearl! Nice to meet you!!