Monday, July 18, 2011

I Like Your Style

Hello friends!  I hope you are enjoying getting to know a little about the new design team members.  I know I am, and how wonderful to have 2 sisters on the same team.  I have 8 sisters and would be thrilled if I had a sister sharing the same passion with me.  Sisters share a special bond!


For today's card I used some of the My Little Shoebox dies, Sewing Notions, and Sewing Machine and Dress Form as well as some of the coordinating paper.  I cut all the die cuts with white cardstock and then colored with my copics, with the exception of the scissors.  I used a Creative Memories silver pen to color the scissor blades.  Thanks for having a look.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Love your card.
I am enjoying reading about the new members of the team. What a wealth of talent all of you have.

Unknown said...

This turned out so cute!
hugs,
Gini

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

Very cute!! Loving these new dies and papers!

Lorie said...

Awesome, Janice! Very cute!!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Janice I LOVE it!! Your card is SEW CUTE!!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Pearl said...

Love the sentiment & details ! great Card !!