Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cameo Appearance


Don't you love all of the cameos that are popping up all over Scrappyland? They are so romantic and feminine. I was inspired by the Cameo and Oval Frame from CottageCutz to make this scalloped card. This is such a fun set to add some paper piecing. I cut two bows - one from patterned paper, and the other from cardstock to act as a shadow.


And what would a girly-girl card be without a handmade flower? I used the Pink Peony Flower
and inked it with Distress ink, and shaped it. I added Crystal Lacquer to the buds and the center to add another texture. I love that this flower is the perfect size for cards and layouts.


I hope you have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Lorie said...

So beautiful!! The colors and all the pretty details are just lovely! I love the shape, too! Very well done!!!

BuzzyBeeCottage said...

So pretty. Love these colors together.

Joanne said...

So beautiful! Wow...I love the flowers and your choice of colors.

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

A work of art! Love the details and colors you used.

Janice W. said...

This is so pretty! Love your color choices!