Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Some Bunny Loves You!

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I have a CAS card to share for my design team post.  The Spring dies are perfect for the upcoming Easter holiday!
I cut out these adorable bunnies using the Cottage Cutz Bunny Backsides die set and inked them in different colors using my Oxide Inks.
I chose a simple chevron paper for the background and created the rows of bunnies in sets of three.
As I adhered the bunnies, I ensured that no 2 colors or shapes were next to each other.  This gives the simple card a more appealing design.
Once my bunnies were adhered on my card, I stamped a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms "The Charmed Life" (retired) stamp set on a hand cut flag and layered it over one of the bunnies.
Here is the die set used on my card available in the store:

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is just to cute- you created a great CAS card

Janja said...

This is so cute and pretty!

Pam MacKay said...

Super cute and colorful!