Wednesday, April 08, 2020

Happy Easter Blessings

Hello!  This is Sukie with my design team post.  I have an Easter card to share created with a couple of irresistible bunnies from the Spring die release.
I cut out the bunnies from the Spring Parade and Juggling Spring Bunny die sets using kraft card stock. The grass border is from the Spring Grass die set.  An Easter sentiment was stamped on some basic white card stock.
The papers I selected are the perfect Spring themed patterns.  I used the Circle Set die to cut out 2 circles on the top layer of my card base.  A smaller circle from the same die set was used to cut out the sentiment and inked on the edges.  The grass border was slightly trimmed for a better fit on my card.
To build my card, the 2 patterned papers were adhered on a solid card background.  The grass border was laid along the bottom edge of my card.
Next, each of the bunnies were nestled inside the circle cut outs creating a whimsical design.
My card was finished by adding the Easter sentiment circle in the upper corner of my card.
Here are the die sets used on my card, available in the store:


3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

2 cute little bunnies- nice card layout and I like the soft colors- so perfect for Spring

Janja said...

Very cute card in beautiful colors!

Pam MacKay said...

Such a sweet and happy card! Love it!