Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Pals

Hi!

It's Anja here. For today's card I made an Easter scene with these lovely friends.


For this card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Springtime Pals, Mr. Peter Rabbit, Miss Petunia Bunny, Picket Fence Border, Rustic Sign & Trees),
- Distress Inks,
- craft card base (12,5x17,5 cm),
- bristol paper for background (12x17 cm),
- white card stock for die cuts,
- black pen,
- white pen,
- plastic stencil (clouds),
- paper glue.

First I cut and colored all the animals.


Next I cut and colored the fence and the Easter eggs.


Then I decided to add a few trees for the background.


Then I trimmed bristol paper and painted the sky with the plastic stencil.


When I started putting all the pieces together I added a bit of color to the ground.


And my card was done.



I wish you all a nice Easter Sunday. Even though we can't spend it with all our family, we can still find a way to enjoy it.

Stay safe and see you again next week.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:







5 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Adorable Easter scene! Happy Easter!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a sweet Easter scene - creative work

Janja said...

This card is so cute! All those little details you added - very nice.

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! The scene you created is perfect for your Easter card!

Jeanne said...

This is a wonderful, sweet little scene. Great use of the dies!