Sunday, April 05, 2020

Hoppy Easter!

Hi!

It's Anja here. It's the last Sunday before Easter so I made an Easter themed card for today's post.


For this card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Spring Buddies, Basket of Eggs, Spring Meadow),
- Distress Inks,
- white card base (10x21 cm),
- white card stock for die cuts and background (8x12 cm),
- patterned paper (9,8x20,8 cm),
- black pen,
- white pen,
- plastic stencil (clouds),
- printer,
- paper trimmer,
- paper glue.

First I cut and colored the bunny and the chicks.


 Next I cut and colored the basket, eggs and meadow.


Then I trimmed the paper.


I used a plastic stencil to color the clouds on the white background paper.


And last I printed and trimmed the sentiment.


And when I had all the pieces I glued the card together.



I wish you all a pleasant Sunday. Stay safe and healthy and see you again next week.

Anja Z.



Cottage Cutz dies I used:




4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card Anja- love this die set and you have used it well

Sukie said...

Wonderful Easter card! The scene you created looks amazing!

Pam MacKay said...

Adorable love the long card design!

Jeanne said...

Super card! Love how you combined the dies.