Wednesday, April 22, 2020

New Die Release - Meow are You?

Hello!  This is Sukie and I have a sweet card to share for my design team post.  There's a brand new die release with 19 new dies as part of the Gardening Bundle which are currently on sale!
I used the Garden Cat w/Wagon and the Gardening Hat & Gloves at the focal point of my card.  I also inked up a die cut circle from the Double Stitched Oval Set.  The yellow gingham paper is from my stash and provides a cheery background for my card.
I used a combination of inks and card stock for my die cut pieces.  I found the perfect sentiment in my stamp collection from the Scrappy Moms (retired) Party Animals stamp set.
I created my card by layering the oval on top of the gingham card base.  The Garden Cat w/Wagon was nestled inside the oval.
The Gardening Hat was added as an embellishment.  The sentiment strip was snipped off into a flag and adhered as the finishing accent on my card.
Here are the dies used on my card, available in the store:


6 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Great work with these new dies- the straw hat has such detail- it looks real

Pam MacKay said...

So cute love the little blue jean outfit!

Janja said...

Very nice! Such a cute image.

Unknown said...

It's really cute. I use felt instead of paper and it cuts great but you have to use a wool blend or the stiff felt.

Joanne said...

Such an adorable card Sukie.

Jeanne said...

So cute! Love the denim overalls with the straw hat!