Thursday, April 16, 2020

Miss Ewe

Hello Scrapping Cottage Friends!

It is Pam creating with you on the blog today!

I don't know about you but I am really ready to see some of my friends and family.  Since I can't physically see them I am making a batch of cards to send out.  This little lamb was the perfect card for my sweet sisters!
Design Steps:


 1.  Cut out the lamb using the Spring Lamb & Chick die.  I cut them out in grey and white card stock


 2.  Using different colors of inks shade and color the pieces of the lamb before assembly.  I used a fine tip glue to attach all of the pieces

 3.  Use a white A2 card base, 4 x 5 1/4 piece of green DP, 3 3/4 x 5 piece of flowered DP, 1/2 x 3 3/4 piece of green DP and a 2 x 3 3/4 piece of green DP.  I also cut a pink checked DP square using the second from the largest Nested Stitched Scalloped Square die

4.  Glue the large green piece to the card base then add the flower DP and finally add the strips of green as shown

 5.  Next glue flat the pink checked square

6.  Finally add the lamb using pop dots add the sentiments.  I thought the sentiment needed some flowers around it so a cut out a few and added them around the sentiment

Cottage Cutz Products

I hope that you are making tons of fun cards during this difficult time.  I know being creative really helps me keep my spirits up!
Blessings
Pam

5 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is so cute Pam - love the punny sentiment- I am also more than ready to see my family

Joanne said...

So so cute! Love the cheerful spring colors. Beautiful work.

Sukie said...

Adorable card! Those papers are gorgeous and I just love the sentiment!

Jeanne said...

Sweet card Pam! I love the bright cheery colors.

Janja said...

This is so cute!