Saturday, January 07, 2012

What's Cookin'?

Good Morning Friends!  The winter has been kind of strange here this season.  Still no snow.  I do like the four seasons and wouldn't mind having a little snow.  One thing that hasn't changed with the cooler temperatures is my love of soup, and the comfort it brings on a cold winter day.



 For my card today I used the Pine Tree Forest, the 3x3 Campfire, and the 4x6 Stockpot and Veggies die.   The Stock Pot and Campfire were cut from white cardstock and colored with copics.  The trees were cut from patterned paper.  The sentiment is a Unity stamp.  You could tuck a favorite soup recipe inside this card and send it to a friend.  My husband makes some really yummy soups too!  Last week he made a very tasty bean soup with ham.  Have a great weekend!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

4 comments:

Tee said...

I love soup too, can eat is year around. What a great idea to make a card and tuck a recipe inside. Cute!

Lorie said...

Great idea, Janice! Oh, I'm a soup lover, too, and your hubby's bean soup sounds pretty great right about now! Love your card, girl!

April said...

Oh my! This would make a great divider page for a cookbook. I have high hopes that this is the year I sit down and compile one!

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

FAntastic! Love the colors and the veggies are adorable!