Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sending Love

Good morning friends,

Today's card features one of the new Valentine release dies called Kitty Love Mail.  Lots of really cute dies from this release, so I hope you will go take a peek.  I cut the pieces from white cardstock and colored them with Copics.  Lately I have been liking more clean and simple cards.  I placed the die cuts directly onto the card.  I made a sun from twine and also tied some twine with a bow to the card.



So what do you think?  Do you like clean and simple or do you like to see more layers?  Enjoy the rest of your week.

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

6 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Janice I LOVE your Kitty Mailbox Cottage Cutz, she is super sweet!!! And love how you keep this less layers,your card turned out DARLING!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Barbara said...

Adorable just as you designed it and I love the sun made from twine.
Very clever

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Oh for Heaven's SAKE!! This is GORGEOUS! I love that sunshine and of course the kitty...WAY TOO CUTE!

Pearl said...

This is perfect as is Janice ! adorable kitty mail !!

Cant wait to see the dies now ! ;)

Noelle Reese said...

I LOVE this! The sun is really a fantastic idea!!

Kim H said...

Janice,

I am still in AWE over that post and how you gave it so much dimesion! What a cute card! I love the clean and simple look but I always enjoy when you do more too! That sun is one of the CUTEST ideas! I am so scraplifting this!

As Always ...so inspiring!