Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sweet,adorable you !


Hello from Sunny Singapore again ! 
With Christmas behind us, I'm so ready for the next holiday - 
Valentine's Day ! 
I knew the Snow Globe die would be perfect for this holiday going 
with the sweet theme. 



And so using fun Valentine's Day colors , metallic foil , cardstock and patterned paper 
this gumball machine turned out exactly the way I wanted it . 

Have a great crafty week ahead and remember to always look at your holiday dies 
and consider another way to use them ! ;) 



6 comments:

Janice W. said...

Such a cute way to use the snow globe die! Nice card!

Cheryl Walker said...

Omgosh I LOVE the snow globe and how you used it for valentines, super SWEET!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Paulette S said...

Pearl, I love your gum ball machine. Its just right for Valentine's. And this die, like so many others is calling my name! Over the holidays I wanted the little penguin SO bad. LOL but I have some of the hunting dies that need to come first because I have quite a few masculine cards I will be making this year. I need a sale big time....Oh, what is a girl to do!

Pearl said...

Thank you for your sweet comment,Paulette!

I know, a girl can't have enough dies ,huh?good idea with the hunting dies for masculine cards.;)

Heidi said...

Pearl- this is fantabulous! I am so excited to be making Valentine goodies and this is so fun and unique. I think this one will go on my list too!

Heidi

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Pearl..this is soooo cute! I just love the colors and the papers! I love it all!