Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Hello everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!! Today im sharing my card made with the Beautiful Cottage Cutz die's and My Little Shoebox design paper
I also used MLS stickers and they make it super easy to spell out what you want to say :) LOVE these too!!! I used the ornate frame from the summer release and then the Plumeria Flower. I added pearls to the center of my flowers.

I added some RRRibbon and some pears to my card. Also love adding sewing :) I love the Plumeria flower because the cottage cutz has 3 different sizes and leaves too, its a perfect flower to work with :) and with my 3 flowers here i used the MLS design paper, so no ink on these :) heheheheh




Ok I just have to let you all know that the DARLING VALENTINE RELEASE is now up on the store site for PRE-ORDERS, and OMGOSH I LOVE Them all!! This release is way too SWEET and PERFECT for Valentines Day!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful and awesome New Year!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Janice W. said...

Very pretty card Cheryl! Love the sewing you do!