Saturday, January 21, 2012

Living the Sweet Life !



While waiting for the latest Cottage Cutz Valentine's release to reach our sunny shores, 
I took a look at one of my very favorite earlier releases - the July 2011 Carnival release - 
to see which designs would work with a Valentine's Day theme. 
The Cotton Candy die easily stood out for me and I went on to diecut it in white cardstock so as to color in the colors to match the DP I was using. 




I used Pebbles Inc chalk to color & 
added some stickles to add a pop of color and dimension as well.
I spy other designs in the Carnival release that would work well for Valentine's Day 
and if you do use any , do share your creations with us on our FB page or in the comments section here. 




3 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

I need that die! What an adorable card!

Janice W. said...

Cute cards Pearl!

Unknown said...

Those turned out really sweet, Pearl!
hugs,
Gini