Friday, January 27, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Hello Friends!  I have a couple of cards to show you today.  I used dies from the Valentine release.  My first card was made with Kitty in Chair die.  Even though it was released with the Valentines, by changing the colors it can be for any occasion.  I made a living room scene and added the sentiment to the picture frame hanging on the wall.    I tend to like to make scenes.  I hope you aren't getting bored with them.


I used the Love Shack die to make my next card.  I love house dies and this one is a real cutie.  It doesn't have to be made into a Valentine.  There are so many cute dies in the store!  I hope you will take the time to have a look in the store.


I cut the house from white cardstock and  colored the images with my copics.  Have a GREAT day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice


6 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Janice they are both just tooo DARLING!!! I too love house die cutz they are alot of fun.. You kitty in the chair card is just darling, and I LOVE Cats too.....hehehehehehe You did an awesome job sweetie!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Janice...I want that house die SOOOO BADLY! Oh my word that card is gorgeously cutesy! Fantastic cards today!

Tina said...

Janice, I love your scenes. Please keep them coming. These two cards are adorable and conjure up warm, cozy feelings.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Tina said...

P.S. Could you please tell me where to get the dies?

Thanks,
Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Janice W. said...

Hi Tina! I sent you an email. I will answer your question here as well. If you click on the highlighted die names in my post, it will take you right to it. Also if you want to browse the store, click on the owl at the top right of the page. Thanks, Janice

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

Cute cards today Janice :)