Monday, January 09, 2012

Doily dies make great tags!

Today I wanted to show you a quick and easy way to make a tag or small greeting. The Scrapping Cottage has many doily type dies that are great for many purposes.
For my tag I simply ran the Scalloped Doily die through my diecut machine, popped out the little pieces, stamped my sentiment in the center with white ink and added a couple of the Snowflakes 1&2 dies to my doily. I added a gem to one and a couple of dots of Stickles to the other.


Have a great day and remember the many uses of doily dies with your projects.
Kay

2 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Kay i lOVE the doily cottage cutz you used!! Your tag is beautiful hun!!! :)

Hugs,
Cheryl

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

YUMMY!! Love the JM's!! Great idea!!