Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thinking of you

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to all! Today I just had to share the CUTEST lil' mouse Iv'e ever seen, its called "Mouse with Sunflower" Cottage Cutz , and I think she is just sooo DARLING!!!!
♥Most of the time I cut all my pieces out with white card stock and color them with copic markers, im not sure why, but it ends up being that way.....hehehehehehe so for my sweet little mouse she is cut out with cryogen white card stock, and colored with copics. Next her eyes are black pearls, i love using the pearls for eyes. The sunflower is popped with foam squares and so is the butterfly, ooo and i also used the pearls on it too♥
♥♥I also use the most darling paper from My Little Shoebox, and the clouds are from there as well, just love this design paper, its sooo sweet!!!♥♥

♥♥♥For the clouds i just wrote the "thinking of you" on each cloud and then did a little bit of color along the bottom of the clouds and top of some. I used Really Reasonable Ribbon and tied it into knots and then hot glued the clouds to the ribbon, gives for a different look i think♥♥♥

Of course I had to use the beautiful lace (RRR) and added a feather too. I did hot glue the bow,button,feather,banner, and cottage cutz with foam squares to my card.


♥♥♥Ornate Circle Frame♥♥♥


Hope you all have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
♥♥♥Cheryl♥♥♥

2 comments:

Pearl said...

The mouse is too cute ,Cheryl! Love what you've created. Here!

Janice W. said...

Cheryl you always have the nicest embellishments! Beautiful card as always!