Monday, January 30, 2012

Love you a latte

 Hello all, Love you a Latte . . . . yes I love this new Cottage Cutz Cafe Latte from the Valentine collection. I used it here on a Valentine card. . but it can really be used anytime of the year. I used foam dots to add dimension to the Cafe window awnings and double dots for the roof awning. Because I wanted the furniture to overlap the ribbon and the fence I also foam dotted them to be at two levels. The dark paper strips on each side of the cafe give the look that the cafe is sitting back with all the awnings coming out. . .adds perspective.
This Cafe Cottage is a nice addition to the Cottage Village Die collection.  
Thank You   Barry

As an added note, I would like to thank Kay for all the talent that she brought to the team and also her leadership behind the scenes. Wish all the best for her and look forward to working with her in the future. Thank You again Kay. .  . . . . .

1 comment:

Cheryl Walker said...

Barry I LOVe your card with the darling Cafe Latte, its way tooo cute!!! Beautiful job!
Hugs,
Cheryl