Sunday, January 22, 2012

♥♥Vintage Valentine♥♥

Hello everyone today I wanted to share my ♥Victorian Valentine Card♥ made for The Scrapping Cottage using all Valentine's Cottage Cutz.
♥First I used the Filigree Hearts( the double hearts) 2 of them for behind my tag. I distressed all my pieces using tim holtz tea ink and a duster. I ♥ using the duster to dust and distress my ink, its super easy to do, much easier than dabbing. 

♥ The tag was cut using the Love Tag Set 4 x 6 and my Key was cut using the Vintage Key cottage Cutz and the stamp that comes with it.

♥The little Flowers were all layered and they came from the Whimsy Bird and Cage Cottage Cutz.

♥♥♥I added pearls to the flowers,bird cage and the corners of my card.

♥♥♥Cottage Cutz Die's Used♥♥♥


The ribbon i used is seam binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and i just took one piece from the edge of it and pulled on it to scrunch it so its gathered up. I tied it to the bird cage and the key.
Next I made a bow and then gathered the ends. I glued it to a feather, and then added a button to the center of my bow.







♥♥♥Hugs to all♥♥♥
Cheryl

3 comments:

Janice W. said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl with so many dies used!

Scrappy Beads said...

Hello Cheryl,

I stumbled upon your Blog today... well we all really know "everything happens for a reason...". With that said, I was so happy to have found your Blog.

The dies are incredible and I prayed for a money tree to pop up in my scrapbooking room just to buy it all... *Ü*.

I would love to promote your dies and company on my Blog...
http://www.scrappybeads.blogspot.com. If your interested please contact me at scrappybeads@verizon.net.

I look forward to hearing from you soon... *Ü*.

Wishing you a beautifully blessed week,

Deborah
{Scrappy Beads}

Unknown said...

Lovely card!