Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Love is in the Air


It's the perfect season for cards filled with love and sweet wishes.  With out new Valentine collection cards are easy peasy.  This card was created using the Whimsey Bird and Cage die.  Granted it's great for Valentines but the best part about this die is you really can use it anytime for any occasion.  The sentiment is stamped on the Airplane with Banner and Sign another one that I use over and over.

I hope you have had a chance to participate in our current challenge....just create a layout and use one of our dies and you might just win a prize.  Here's the link to our current challenge.

Hugs,





6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this! It's so pretty!

Missy said...

This is SO cute! I really like how you hung the bird cage, the dimension looks terrific!!!

Paulette S said...

This isnso sweet Lori. I love that little cage die, adding itmto my wish list!

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Such an intricate die! Just LOVE this card! Love that cage..ok, I love it all!

Janice W. said...

So pretty! Love the bling on the cage.

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

This is gorgeous and I love your color choices as well!