Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sending Hugs & Kisses


For today's project I used the mailbox from the Kitty Love Mail 4x4 die and the oval tag from the Love Tags, Set 4x6 die.

I love using my CottageCutz dies to make tags for my candy tubes.
Remember that you can use bits and pieces of your dies to make your projects. Combining several dies gives you more options.
This is my final post for awhile, I am taking a break after being the Blog Coordinator for 3 years now. Cheryl Walker will take over as the coordinator and I have no doubt she will do an awesome job and bring some great new ideas to the blog.
Thanks for all the nice comments you've left for me over the years, they are very appreciated.
Signing off....
Kay

2 comments:

Janice W. said...

Awwww Kay! You will be missed! Your tags are adorable! Thanks for all of your hard work, and the best of luck to you! Hope to see you around in blogland!
Hugs, Janice

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Kay I ♥ your tag on your candy tube, its darling hun!!!! You are going to be sooo missed sweetie!!! I do hope you will keep in touch with all of us here :) I too want to say thank you for all your hard work, and i will keep in touch through email with you :)
sending hugs :)
Cheryl